ELECTRICITAT I AUTOMATISMES SANTOS, S.A. is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices (hereinafter, Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September).
This accessibility statement applies to the ELECTRICITAT I AUTOMATISMES SANTOS, S.A. website (subdomains of this website will have their own accessibility statements).
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
CONTENT NOT ACCESSIBLE
The content below is not accessible because of the following:
- Failure to comply with RD 1112/2018:
- The website may contain content in other languages in which the language change is not correctly labeled.
- In some cases there may be overlapping of content
- There are PDF documents with accessibility problems
- Disproportionate burden:
- Content does not fall within the scope of applicable law:
PREPARATION OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was prepared on August 21, 2022.
The method used for this statement was a self-assessment performed by the digitizing agent with the support of the External Tools.
Last revision of the statement: August 21, 2022.
COMMENTS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Communications on accessibility requirements
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as, for example:
- To report any possible non-compliance by this website
- Convey other difficulties in accessing the content
- Ask any other questions or suggestions for improvement related to the accessibility of the website through the contact form.
Communications will be received and handled by the site owner and then channeled to the web development team.
Accessible information requests and complaints
Through the contact form you can submit:
- A Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 o
- A Request for Accessible Information relating to:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
- Content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden. The Request for Accessible Information must clearly state the facts, reasons and request to show that the request is reasonable and legitimate.
If once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the person concerned does not agree with the decision adopted, or the response does not meet the requirements referred to in Article 12.5 of RD 1112/2018, the person concerned may initiate a complaint. A complaint may also be filed if no response has been received.
The complaint procedure set out in Article 13 of RD 1112/2018, can be initiated through this link.
- It has been designed adapting to the standards and regulations in force in relation to accessibility, complying with the priority 2 (AA) checkpoints defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) specification.
- It is optimized for the latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari and Opera.
- It is designed to be displayed correctly in any resolution and on any desktop, tablet or mobile device (responsive design).
- It has been made using HTML5 as markup language and CSS 3 style sheets for its design.
- In addition, a continuous audit and revision of content is carried out to facilitate its interpretation and improve navigation through the web portal.